4 and a half songs, for £50 per ticket.
Absolutely gutted and furious that one of my favourite bands, with the exception of The Libertines, my favourite band from when I was teenager and they cancel the gig after four and half songs.
The set before interruption was (including which guitar Dave used);
- Mr Brightside (with the house lights still on, Dave using his Explorer)
- The Way It Was (Flying V, red)
- Smile Like You Mean It (Back to the Explorer
- Spaceman (Black semi acoustic)
- Brandon had lost his voice by now, but he attempted Bling (Confessions Of A King) but stopped before the ‘higher and higher’ bit.
Thought I’d have more to say than this. Time for some Parks and Rec.